Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update...finally!!!

Congrats to Chris and Whit!!  Little Drake is so cute.  
We are so happy for you guys!!
Mom and Ryan January 24, 2009
  I don't know why it seems so hard for me to post new things on my blog.  Hopefully I will be able to make some better habits especially before the baby comes.  
I already have the nursery done...  It wasn't too hard because I used all the same stuff that I had with Ryan.  I'll have to post pictures later.   I have also been working on a baseball room for Ryan.  He is sleeping in a big boy bed now... (he is so excited about it too, if anyone comes over he wants to show off his bed) I thought it would be a lot harder but he stays in bed pretty good! YAY!  And he is finally off the bottle, he has been off for a few weeks now.  Now the challenge is to get rid of the bink...  any ideas would be greatly appreciated.   



4 comments:

erica said...

haha, you must have posted this right as i was leaving you a comment on your other post. ryan's eyes are to die for! so fun for you and whitney's baby to be so close!

Kurtis and Iva said...

I need some tips on how you got Ryan to sleep in his big boy bed. Ben will not stay in his.

Heather Hutch said...

AHHH!!! A NEW POST!!! Sister I am so excited! I can't wait to visit and see Ry's room and the nursery (which means that maybe I will have to come next weekend) ha. Well post more pics and events of my cute sisters life! I LOVE YOU lots and can I tell you that you are gorgeous!!LOVE YOU SISTER! Kiss Ry for me!

1snappyfamily said...

Thanks for the update, Roomie!