Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 14, 2009


Three Months!!  
Ryder is the best baby I could have ever asked for.  
He still doesn't cry, he sleeps through the night 
and he loves eating Rice cereal.  
He is a true joy to have in our home!
Ryan and Ryder wear the size diapers... Size 3!!  
I think it's pretty funny... 
but I really just need to get Ryan potty trained.  
I tried to get some cute pictures of the boys together but
Ryan just wanted to play... 
Here he is riding his Hummer over Ryders tummy!
Ryder didn't mind at all.  
Ryan is such a good brother!  
I love watching them interact!!!

1 comment:

Whitney and Chris said...

Oh how I love your boys! They are so, so cute! I can't believe how big Ryder is! I love that he is so chunky! I'm miss you guys already so be sure to keep the pictures coming! Call me when you can!