Saturday, July 25, 2009

More from the 4th

Playing Rook... I love this game so much and this year
Tyler learned how.  He's is pretty good too! 
 Ryan always wants to hold some cards and be involved!
Ryder looking HUGE.  I can't believe he started out so small 
because he is chunkier than Ryan...  I love this BIG guy!!
FIREWORKS with my family and Paul, Holly and kids!
Swimming/Tanning!  Do you like my hat?   After my facial 
I didn't want to get any Sun on my face! 
 Attractive... I know!

I love it when people dress to match the Holiday.
Red white and Blue For the 4th
Red or Pink for Valentines
Green for St. Patricks
Fall colors on Thanksgiving
Red and Green for Christmas....
I know I am totally weird!  

1 comment:

Heather Hutch said...

I LOVE ALL THE BLOGGING! I'm thoroughly impressed! Keep it coming! PS...I'm not so sure that pic is so attractive of me at the pool, but your hat rocks! MISS YOU SISTER! Post pics of the new house when you can!