Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pictures of the house!

{the light isn't very good in any of these photos}
This is our house...  BEFORE...
Notice the lovely stained glass window!
We were worried that we would need a whole new window but
luckily it was just a plastic tint put on to make it look like stained glass.
It was the first thing to come down!!
And After...
Living room
This is the view from the front door.
Under the window by the bookcase is where we are going to put the piano.
{Tylers Grandpa is giving us a baby grand, which I am so excited about.  I'll post pictures when it comes}

Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom
it's not done yet...

Ryans room
If you look close you can see red sox's on the ribbon that the stars hang from
I know I'm weird!
Ryan is obsessed with the baseball fan!  
He loves showing anyone that comes over!
It's my favorite room and I love how it turned out!!

Ryders Room
The curtain is a new addition.

I'll have to take pictures of the kitchen and family room. They should be completely done with the kitchen tomorrow.  We have been waiting on the last cabinet above the fridge.

10 comments:

Whitney and Chris said...

Ooohhh! I love everything! I had no doubt that it would turn out great, but it really looks soo... good! I love Ryan's room! It's perfect for him. I'm still dying to see the kitchen, so be sure to put some pics of it on here. Miss you guys!

Heather Hutch said...

AHHH!!! IT'S AMAZING!!! I know I've seen all your funiture for the past 10 years, but it looks so new and so cute! The living room looks amazing with your glass table in there. Ryan's room turned out SO GOOD! This is why you're the most creative person I know. Most people don't know that you came up with all these ideas and made these things on your own...I am so excited that it turned out so well!! I still think that I need to see pics of the Kitchen and the new appliances that I never got to see. Only when you've got time. Kiss my nephews! LOVE YOU!

B and B Slack said...

Agreed! It looks wonderful! Good work :) Ry's room might just be my favorite! Where did you find the white cubbie thing?..and the Sox sign on the wall? Absolutely darling!

SarahC said...

You are such a good interior decorator! I love your house. And I love the side by side of Ryder & Ryan in the same outfit. They are so cute! Ace is definitely wearing reruns of all of Zander's stuff.

Jared and Chrissy said...

So cute! Will you come decorate my house for me!

Jake and Jarica said...

I LOVE it!!! EVERYTHING...especially Ryans room though...it is the cutest little boys room! Good Job!

erica said...

wow, your a blogging queen. just got updated since i looked at it like 2 days ago. hah

your house reminds me of when we remodeled ours. you did a great job! ryans room is darling! i have wanted that ikea cubby for quite some time now. looks so good in there.

ps. is arizona way hot? hotter than stg? hope your staying cool!

Jim said...

I'm so glad you live by me now! My house next! I've lived here for 8 years and still don't have curtains! When school starts back up you are going to have to help me pull mine together! ADORABLE!

Lindsey Bunjes said...

That is looking so amazing!

Kiley said...

come decorate my house now! it looks great!