Monday, August 10, 2009

The Next Emporio Armani Model

Watch out david beckham... he might take your job!
(I didn't tell him to pose... he did this all on his own) Ha Ha

Last week everytime Ryan pooped in his diaper he wanted to see "it". I told him he could only see "it" if he used the big boy toilet. The next time he pooped in his diaper he went in the bathroom, took off his diaper and put the poop in the toilet. He thought he was so smart!
I figured it was more than time to potty train!
The first twenty minuets he had already peed all over my carpet... I thought I was doomed! Since then he has only had a few accidents and is doing really well, I shouldn't complain!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

B and B Slack said...

Ok really, he is the most darling boy around...if I wasn't already baby hungry after seeing pictures of the boys I sure am! Miss you guys!

B and B Slack said...

I was too excited to comment that it didn't really make sense...I meant if I wasn't already baby hungry I sure am NOW...

The Owens Family said...

He is such a funny boy! We sure do miss his "activities"!

Kurtis and Iva said...

Good luck with potty training!