Monday, August 17, 2009

Pine Valley

Ryan went 4 wheeling in Pine Valley with Grandpa and Grandma O. and Dad on the 4th of July. It looks like they had a lot of fun. Ryan loves riding on the 4 wheeler.
I showed these pictures to Ryan and he said " I like that papa, I need that papa" and now he has been crying for 5 minuets telling me that he needs his papa and pointing at him in this picture.
I think it's time for a visit. He really misses his Grandpa!
(I know this is a little late, but I just got the pictures... thanks for sending them Stacey)

2 comments:

Aunt Tass said...

Ryan is ao dang cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kristen I miss your boys too MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have to move BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Ryan is shoting hoops because we didn`t give you that hoop for NOTHING!!!!! you need to post pictures of ryan shoting HOOPS!!!!! and A LOT of RYDER!!! but MORE OF RYAN!!!!!!!!!! we miss you BOYS!!!! aunt tass

Heather Hutch said...

HAHA...Cass?? Seriously?! That is awesome! I love the pics and Ryan loves that outdoor stuff! Glad to hear it. Well I'm outta the country all week so keep posting and we'll catch up when I get back!