Thursday, November 26, 2009

happy thanksgiving to all

whit came down to phoenix last week. we were able to get together a few times. why don't i have more pictures of this week? we also went to the zoo and played at the park!
so fun!!
on monday we headed down to vegas to see the taping of live with regis and kelly! tune in tomorrow nov. 27, 2009.
the lion king dancers opened the show.
they gave away a car.
kelly ripa is way smaller in person that on tv.
we decided that she is probably a girls size 8.
turkey left over cooking challenge.
uncle kracker sang a new song from his cd.
then we went to dinner for the best raviolis ever.
thanks girls i had a blast!

whit we need to do this more often... love you girl!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

What a fun day! And Kelly Ripa really is a mini little person. She's so cute. And wears pretty clothes :)

Tammy K said...

I love kelly! I really am jealous :)

Whitney and Chris said...

I'm SO glad we got to go! Even with all the waiting in line and mean people drama, it was really a once in a life time type of thing! Thanks so much for going with me and for hanging out with us in AZ! I don't know what I would do without you! Love you!!

Em J. said...

So happy to get your little note! You have great decorating ideas! Thanks for letting me steal them! :) I've put my "tree" in our food storage area so it isn't touched until next year! We'll hopefully get shelves up in our garage soon...I need a place for my projects! Hope you, Tyler, and those adorable boys are having a great week! Love hearing from ya...much love...em