Friday, December 11, 2009

i might or might not have...

brainwashed my son into liking white Christmas.
my favorite Christmas movie in the whole entire world.
he dances and sings with me.
(his dad isn't too happy about it)
but i sure am!
i love the dancing.
i love the singing.
i love the love story.
i love bing crosbys voice.
i love vera-ellens dancing.
i love rosemary clooneys singing.
and i love that danny kaye reminds me 100% of my grandpa gifford.





and i mostly love that ryan told me that he needs one of these feathers so he can sing "sisters sisters"!

4 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

THIS IS AMAZING!!! I will LOVE to watch it with Ry next week!! That is my favorite movie of all time also and Grandpa is EXACTLY like Danny Kaye. Miss you sister and I can't wait to see you so soon!!

Morgan said...

Would you believe it if I said that I have never seen that movie?? I don't even feel American.

1snappyfamily said...

Oh man! That's hilarious!! =) Can't wait to see pics of Ryan with his feathers....you ARE going to get him some, I presume?!? ;-)

Em J. said...

I'm with Morgan! Never even heard of the movie---maybe the library will have it so I can be in on the fun! Although I have to say...our van got stuck two times today in the snow! It's so cold I want to cry! Arizona or New Mexico is the place to be! Are there any movies called "Brown Christmas"--I vote for that one!