Wednesday, December 9, 2009

just yesterday this was my ryan




just yesterday ryan was going a million miles an hour.
he has been sleeping through the night(it's been a miracle).
last night we woke up four times, he wasn't crying and he went right back to sleep each time, i didn't think anything of it.
this morning at 6:20 he started yelling for me, i went in his room and he had his hand covering his ear.
he said "my head hurts"
and i picked him up and he had a fever.
he was sick all day today:(
when i took him to the doctor his temperature was 104.
i thought he had another ear infection but he doesn't.
he has his first case of strep throat.
i hope he gets better real soon.
i feel really bad when he just lays on the couch with big tears falling out of his eyes.
he's not crying, he just has tears.
it breaks my heart.
love you little buddy!


5 comments:

Whitney and Chris said...

Oh NO!!! Strep throat is THE WORST! I had it way too many times as a kid. Hopefully he gets feeling better soon! It seems like the meds help pretty quickly. Good luck!! The yard looks great! So green and lush!

Heather Hutch said...

Love my ry! Sorry little buddy! I'll keep you in my prayers Kris.

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Awww...so sad! I hope he gets feeling better soon and nobody else in the family catches the bug :( No fun.

Madsen Updates said...

Poor littly ryan!!! I HATE strep throat...you feel miserable. Hopefully he gets feeling better soon. Cute pictures...he is getting SO old!

SarahC said...

Poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon! I love the last two pics with the funny face. what a cute little personality he has! You yard looks great too! We love hanging out with you guys too & wished we lived closer!