Wednesday, January 27, 2010

projects

our desk top used to sit on the counter and we used this lonely old bar stool.
now it is sometimes used as the time out chair, or if we have more than 4 people over for dinner.
but it's pretty ugly!
so ryan helped me recover it today.
it looks a million times better.
and ryan said to me "oh mom it looks so pretty"
(thanks linley for the fabric!)
also i helped my friend natalie make some curtains for her little girl's room. they are cuter in person because you can see the "pom pom" (or little balls as ryan would say) trim which doesn't show up very well in the picture.
also we are working on decorating our guest room...
wish us luck!!

4 comments:

Lindsey Bunjes said...

those are so cute! I am really wanting to redo my kitchen chairs too, white seats are not smart!

trevorandsarahtaylor said...

Kristen you're awesome! Those projects turned out super cute!!!

Heather Hutch said...

YOU ARE SO SUPER tALENtED! haha...Dave and Wendy's computer won't let me do capitalized t's. Your chair looks a million times better now, and WHERE did Lin get that fabric??

Jake and Jen said...

Hey- next time you are in stg come over and check out my curtains! Misti told me that you are excellent at covering pillows. She gave the the great idea of covering some pillows in the same fabric as my curtains. I may need some pointers