Monday, February 22, 2010

celebrating love february 13, 2010

we celebrated valentines on saturday and sunday.
we were going to go to texas roadhouse for lunch so we wouldn't have to wait in line forever.
we told ryan we were going to lunch and he said "wendys?"
tyler said "no, somewhere better"
ryan got so excited and yelled "mcdonalds!!"
so that's where we went for our valentines lunch.
at least ryan was loving it, which makes me happy.
ryder was sick...but he was a trooper all day.

after our lovely lunch.
we went to sportsmans warehouse to get ryan a fishing "rod" or a pole as most people say.
then we went fishing.
we didn't end up catching anything but we had a great afternoon together as a family!
and ryan didn't want to go home!
so he sat on the ground and pouted.
LOVE you boys!

2 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

I am weird and checking your blog throughout the day, in between classes and such. AND I am only posting now because you get upset with me when I do not leave a ocmment. HA! Thanks for posting...Those are the cutest pics. You guys are really the best parents and I love that Ty gets some time to do all this fun stuff with Ryan. Kiss those boys for me...

Abby said...

such cute pictures! ryan is sooo freaking cute! i love him. Both your boys are too cute!