Tuesday, February 23, 2010

february 14, 2010




ryder has been sick for the first time.
i shouldn't complain since we made it almost 10 months without any sickness except teething. 
(which might as well be a sickness, if you ask me)
he army crawls everywhere.
he pulls up on his hands and knees but hasn't figured out the moving part yet.
he is starting to not like baby food.  he will still eat it but would rather have table food... of course!
he started almost sleeping through the night.
he wakes up at 11 and eats and then he goes right back down.
he doesn't love the bottle and only has about one a day.
at least he won't miss them when they are gone.
he still sucks his middle fingers.
i think he got sick of graham crackers because he usually throws them off his tray now.
he is still mellow.
he sits up from laying all of the time now.

love you ryder boy.


4 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

GOOD GOSH! Beautiful boy! I seriously want to see video of his army crawl because I am sure it's hilarious. He still might not be crawling because he's waiting for me to teach him. I did Ryan, so why not Ryder?? MISS YOU ALL and get better soon Krissy!!

Tammy K said...

adorable 'love' pictures of both your boys!

and the Picture of ryan and tyler fishing is really cute.

You guys get out and do lots of fun things, I'm impressed - school is very time consuming!

Em J. said...

Jordan and Jay have been sick around a week and a half here, too! It's been great cuddling all the time though since we are always on the go! Should have called you though so we could share the joy! LOVE the picture of Tyler and Ryan fishing! We need to make this one a Christmas ornament, seriously! That Alli friend is so darling!! She reminds me of what Jordan will look like later with those dark eyes! What a cutie! I have the ark!! Yay!! Missed meeting your friend because I was stuck at UVU but I love it and will get in touch soon about staining!! I've been wanting to blog it but it's in hiding. Jay found it once already but doesn't know exactly what it is since I caught it in time!!!

JeNee said...

Oh sweet Ryder! Love the 10 month post! Your blog is still the best thing ever! Ty & Ry fishing would be a great ornament or a poster size picture anywhere! Super darling! Thanks Ty for being a great DAD!!!