Sunday, February 28, 2010

march!

this has been a really long week.  actually a really long month. on top of having the worst viral infection(sore throat, cold, cough, aches, throw ups and fevers) i have ever had (and all the boys too), i now have an ear infection.  and if you thought that adults couldn't get ear infections, well they can.  they are horrible.  don't worry i took a lortab a little bit ago (and an extra strength mucinex and augmentin) and i am starting to feel pretty good.  i probably shouldn't be blogging while on such heavy medication. 
but oh well.
march, i am so glad you are here!

3 comments:

Jared and Chrissy said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Whitney and Chris said...

OH MY GOSH GIRL! I cannot believe this! An ear infection!?! Seriously, what are the chances??? I am SOOOO sorry! This really is the worst news. Dang! I wish I was there and could take your boys for a bit. Dang dental school... why do ya have to be in Mesa and not STG! Call me if there is ANYTHING I can do! love you!

Heather Hutch said...

LOVE YOU SISTER!! You'll be better soon, I know it! :) I'm kind of happy March is here as well, I get to hang with you in a couple weeks. Rest lots, get better, and gear up to have a 3 yr. in ONE WEEK! CRAZY! ...miss you.