Friday, February 5, 2010

utterly delicious!

last weekend we met up with our friends luke and julia for pizza and ice cream. they are always so thoughtful about going to places that are kid friendly. we had peter piper pizza and ryan was in love with the games and rides. every 5 minuets or so he would come running back for more "money".
then we went to utter delights in gilbert.
best ice cream around!!
and they even gave ryan a little pink cow. (his favorite color is pink and he loves mini things)
he was in heaven.
and yes that is my darling husband with a dirty mustache.
he thinks it is "fun"
i am speechless!

5 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

haha. ty's beard is sick/nasty! :) i hope he's enjoying it.

Tammy K said...

I love ice cream :)

erica said...

glad you liked my book :) its fun to have. yes, i do my collages in picasa. i feel like the quality was fine (im sure they may be even better if you fix the resolution warning that comes up) on a few of my collages i felt like some of the squares/pictures were pretty little, but thats probably because i did the small book.
what size are you planning on getting yours printed in?

Cam and Mele said...

Hey! I've missed so much on your blog and spent a good 30 min catching up!! I can't believe how big Ryder has gotten, he's a doll! Anyway just thought of you and wanted to say hi. Hope all is well!

Cam and Mele said...

Me again! So I totally commented without seeing that you had on mine! Anyway, first you need to teach me to crochet. I tried to learn once and sucked so like the winner I am, gave up. Second, I have a few peoplenin mind to take her pics. My first choice are the Sloans, they're on my blog. They're out of my price range and I feel bad asking to do a trade because they've done so many sessions for free for us. Then there is the langs and a friend named Kayla. I forget the langs site and have never had pics taken by them so I don't know price but their style isnclose to the Sloans. What's your email, I'll let you know more detail...