Saturday, April 24, 2010

27

April 9,2010

this was the first year that i really felt like i was getting older.
so close to 30!
i still LOVE birthdays.
i felt really loved this year, all the well wishes on facebook, flowers, cards, movies, shoes and $ which is always nice!
thank you so much everyone!!!
we had a little bbq.
i never mentioned that we got a bbq a few weeks ago, but we did and are now learning how to use it.
i shouldn't be so surprised, but tyler hasn't burned one thing
(knock on wood).
ryan had a blast helping me blow out the candles, it might be his favorite thing to do EVER!


thanks scott and nat for coming to celebrate with us!
ps i look older and tired~
oh well...

2 comments:

SarahC said...

Whatever! You look fabulous! I love your haircut! I'm glad you had a good birthday.

Heather Hutch said...

STOP THAT...you look beautiful and I'm so glad you had such a wonderful birthday! I love that Ryan loves blowing out candles!! So fun!