Wednesday, April 21, 2010

pictures

while i was in st. george i had the boys pictures taken by kellie from elements photography.
she has taken their pictures for 4 years now.
i love her, and i think she is so talented!
thank you kellie!! 

i can't believe that my boys look so different.
i thought i would only love brown eyes.
but ryder with those blue eyes, has stolen my heart!





my ryan is such a little ham!
he sat down and posed all by himself.

love you two more than anything.
love, 
mom

4 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

Okay, these are amazing! I love all the pics that Kellie takes! Cute little boys! Thanks for chatting with me today...I love seeing them and I hope that Ryan gets better soon! LOVE YOU!

Whitney and Chris said...

Oh my gosh!! These are DARLING! I'm so glad you went ahead with them! They turned out SO good! I love them all!

Lauren said...

Those are great pics, I Love the colors!

JeNee said...

These are ADORABLE! Those blue eyes and brown eyes totally melt my heart! Thanks again for your blogger skills! Only better was being there for the event! Priceless!