Tuesday, June 22, 2010

kid's bathroom

 we have been in our house for almost a year now.
i have finally gotten around to decorating the bathroom.
i don't know why it took so long.
i couldn't decide what to do in there.
i had planned on doing something more girly, 
but who am i kidding?
i live with three boys.
and ryan loves the fish and letters.
when he saw it he said "oh thanks mom, i love it". ha
and i didn't spend any money... ok but only 50 cents at DI. 
which i am sure tyler will be happy about :)

i had the white shower curtain, but it was so plain.
i cut up some red towels and sewed on some stripes.

thanks chrissy for all the vinyl!!
you are so good to us!!! 
and i obviously couldn't have done it with out you.

9 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

okay...you're so freakin' amazing!!! I LOVE IT! And the fact that Ryan loves it makes me so happy!! WHY ARE YOU SO TALENTED?!?!? Congrats on still being the most talented person I know!

Amber said...

that is such a GREAT idea! You did an AWESOME job!

The Owens Family said...

It turned out darling! I love your creativity! Have fun with your Mom there!

The Owens Family said...

It turned out darling! I love your creativity! Have fun with your Mom there!

The Owens Family said...

It turned out darling! I love your creativity! Have fun with your Mom there!

Lauren said...

OH I love it!! And I was laughing out loud at your Toy Story post. They are so cute!

The Whipples said...

I love it!!!! When we finally get into a house I am calling you to help decorate it!!! We wish we could see you guys more often.

Josh and Anna said...

This is ADORABLE! I can't believe you were able to do it all for free, that's awesome!

JeNee said...

Yes Krissy, you are freaking amazing! You and your sewing machine and a little time and shazamm! Adorable! The shower curtain is the best Suess hat ever!