Tuesday, August 31, 2010

emily

{july 2, 2010}

this is jayden.
his mom is emily.
emily is like an older sister to me.
she is the most thoughtful person EVER!
she is always going out of her way to do super nice things for me and my family.
emily was in st. george for a few hours so we had to get the boys together.
they played and swam.
and she made them all really cool festive drinks.





and she brought presents for my boys.
remember the glow in the dark sword that saved the night?
yep, that was from her.

thanks em!
 you are the greatest!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I could use a festive beverage right about now! So do you do cakes? I may be in need...

JeNee said...

Emily is the best thing that ever happened! Great pictures! So glad you posted these!!! We could have a blog just for the "Emily Good Deeds"... holy smokes!