Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

{December 10, 2010}
Ryan watched "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" over Thanksgiving.
He fell in love with the abominable snowman.
When I saw these pj's I just had to get them 
(even though I don't think they are the cutest).
I also like giving the kids their pj's early so they can wear them all month. 
 Even though it is kind of a pain to find/wash/pack them for Christmas Eve.
This year was the first year that we put Christmas lights on the house.  We went and bought the lights as a family, and then I surprised Tyler and hung them while he was at school.
(so he didn't have to worry about them)
I only fell off the ladder one time :).
I am glad to still be alive and I don't think I will be doing the lights again.  Unless we invest in an extension ladder.












Ryan was playing with my "Believe" blocks and this is how they stayed for the rest of the month.

1 comment:

Heather Hutchinson said...

I'm still REALLY impressed that you got the Christmas lights up all by yourself. I loved when Ryan came and told me that you almost died from falling off the ladder. Ha. I love that you captured all of Ryder's faces! Also, I really hope he gets a hang on this whole balance things soon! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!