Friday, April 15, 2011

Minute to Win It

{December 24, 2010}
We had an ugly Christmas Sweater Party at the Owens'.
We also played Minute to Win It games.
We laughed 'til we cried.
I bought Tyler's shirt at Good Will and sewed the lovely tree/bells on it.
I also found my whole outfit and Ryan's shirt at Good Will.
{Ryder's little sweatshirt used to be Heathers.
When I was little my mom's friend made matching sweatshirts for our whole family. For some reason we kept this one}.






















3 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

haha...you look hott! also, i love everyone's faces when they're trying to get the cookie in their mouths. HA!

B and B Slack said...

Thanks for the good laugh!

The Owens Family said...

Memories of a good time! I think we are going to try Minute to win it at YM/YW in June!