Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pine Valley

{December 31, 2010}
We waited until Pine Valley had freshly fallen snow and we headed up to the mountains.
One one Ryan's favorite things to do is play in the snow and have snowball fights.
Ryder looks like the little boy in "The Christmas Story" 
poor kid could barely walk.
It was SO cold so we didn't stay long, but long enough to have a snowball fight and go down the hill a few times on the new SLED.













Of course Ryan had to go pee when he was all bundled up.
{don't eat the yellow snow}

2 comments:

Tammy K said...

I love that you're doing Christmas in April :)

I'm FINALLY all caught up on my blog...except for christmas - so you're going to be seeing some april christmas all up in my blog too!

Looks like you guys had TONZ of fun!

Heather Hutch said...

EW! Ha...I was laughing so hard at Ryder all bundled up because he does look exactly like that kid. HAHA.