Monday, June 6, 2011

Visitors

January 14-17, 2011
Grandpa and Grandma O. and Amy came down for a visit.
I only took one picture while Amy was playing with the boys.
They LOVE Amy!




We also went to the Cemetery to see Tyler's Grandma Katie's grave.  
Ryan was super ornery all the way there.
While we were walking through I saw the headstone for 
Willis Jacob Choules and thought that name was very familiar.
When I got home I called my mom to see and sure enough it was my Great Grandpa Choules.  He died before I was born, so I never knew him and I didn't realize that he was buried in Mesa. I think his wife is buried in Sandy Utah.

We had a great time with Grandpa and Grandma O.
The boys were super sad to see them go.
Hopefully they come visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

That's pretty fun to have found that and I LOVE Ryan's face in this picture. Your kids have pretty classic faces in most of the pictures, but they're so dang cute!! Please keep blogging because I love it. LOVE YOU ALL!

JeNee said...

Yes, ditto to Heather's comment! Keep Blogging! And taking pictures... you can't have too many!