Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ryan Says

"Relax, I'm going to sit by you."
1.4.11

M: Go.
R: I'm waiting till you say verde.
M: Verde!
1.6.11

M: Monsters aren't real.
R: Monsters aren't really scary.
1.6.11

"Brought Nikes, power Nikes, they make you jump high."
1.11.11

M: My eye is bugging me.
R: Why you got a bug in your eye?
1.12.11 

M: What should we have for dinner tomorrow?
R: I don't know maybe poop.
1.29.11 

M: You came in my room and I took you back to your room and you started crying and crying.
R: That's the weird thing I've ever heard 
(conversation about sleeping through the night)
1.31.11

"Mom, Here's the truth.  I'll sleep all night if I get aliens"
(the three little green ones from Toy Story)
1.31.11

"Secretariat is going down!  I guarantee it"
1.31.11

What does this say: "Dear Ryan, You are getting so big. 
 4 years old. Happy Birthday."
3.8.11

M: Ry, you need to stay in bed all night.
R: I'll try the best that I can.
3.19.11

Ryan's Prayer
"Please bless our baby will come out after Christmas, and it'll be cute."
4.5.11

"When's your turn President Monson"?
4.5.11

"Well, sometimes I listen"
4.8.11 

D: How much do you like Dad on a scale of 1-10?
R: 100
4.24.11

"Oh, I am so tired, I stayed up so late watching that crazy movie"
5.3.11

Ryan was looking for his swim suit and yelled out from his room...
"Honey, where's my super suit"?
(from Mr. Incredibles)
5.20.11

M: We are done watching movies, we need to get dressed for the day.
R: How about shows?
5.24.11

Ryan was sleeping between Alli and Amy
"I am in a girl trap"
5.27.11

"Nothing like a cold drink"
6.4.11

"Ryder, don't talk like an old Grandpa"!
6.5.11

"I want my room to be nice and fancy"
8.29.11

Ryan gave Ryder some gum..."Try to not swallow it kid."
Ryder: "Ok"
8.29.11

"You're the worst toy maker in the world"
(I think he has been watching Elf to much)
9.13.11

M: Did you sleep good?
R: I got a full 40 min.
9.22.11

"Wally, I didn't even think about you, I only thought about suckers."
9.23.11

M: I hate hot dogs they always leak
Heather: Do you put them in ziplocs?
Ryan: No, we put them on buns.
10.22.11

R: Mom, you look kinda fat like that.
Dad: Do you know why mom looks big?
R: She has a big bum.
10.24.11


2 comments:

The Bunzells said...

lol, your kids are hilarious! Can't wait til Easton gets to that age where he says funny things all the time! :) HOpe you are doing well, just a few days left!

Jake and Jen said...

Kristen! Post some pictures of that sweet baby of yours!