Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Elf on the Shelf

After watching the Elf on the Shelf movie, they thought our 
Elf should have the same name, so they renamed him.
...Chippey...
I was sad when the boys went to Utah, 
I felt like I was letting them down.
(Ryan missed his Christmas Program and Party at school 
and two T ball games)
I was sad we wouldn't be able to do our Christmas traditions together.
But our families are wonderful and picked up the pieces,
 and I was able to recover while they were gone.
I sent the elf hidden in their suit case.
They were SO surprised when Grandma explained that the Elf had followed them all the way from Arizona.
It has been such a fun tradition, and I can't wait to do it again next year.

1 comment:

Heather Hutchinson said...

seriously...you don't get better faces than those! :)