Friday, May 15, 2009

May 14, 2009

I can't believe that it's already been one month. 
 Times goes by way to fast!!  
I hope he starts sleeping better at night, 
we are still up every three hours.
He is starting to fill out.  Especially in his face.
He has the biggest double chin in his car seat.
He hardly ever cries and he is so sweet. 
I know it's been a big adjustment for Ryan.
He does love his little brother though...
He always says "Hold Him Mom".
It melts my heart.
I love my boys!!

Ryder
One Month Old

 
These are my favorite shoes!!  
I love them and think they are adorable!

4 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

I LOVE YOUR LITTLE BOYS TOO!!
He's fillin out so much...now I need another trip to stg. What will I do when you're in AZ?? Anyone hiring at Skywest? Southwest? Delta? American Airlines? LOVE YOU GUYS!

Whitney and Chris said...

One month already! Oh no! Time needs to slow way down so we can enjoy these little boys while they are tiny! I love you boys! And the shoes... to die for!

Jessica Wille said...

Your 2 boys are adorable!! I hope Ryder starts sleeping for you also...I really struggle with the no sleep thing.

Tiffany said...

Kristen, We are so excited to see you guys in a month! You're gonna love it! And so you dont think im wierd...Tyler showed me your blog when he came to NY. Thats how I found you.