Monday, June 15, 2009

June 14, 2009


My little Ryder is getting so big!
Six weeks ago he was 7.4 pounds and 20.5 inches tall.
That was 14% for weight and 43% for height.
Now he is 12.4 pounds and 24 inches tall,
72% for weight and 90% for height.
He is getting so long and chubby!
He has big blue eyes.
He is starting to look more like Ryan.
He is the worlds best baby.
He never crys and mostly just sleeps.
He is starting to smile at least once every day.
Yesterday he smiled at Tyler for the first time,
but don't worry Ryder kept smiling for his dad
over and over all morning!
We sure love our little guy!!

7 comments:

B and B Slack said...

Wow I can't believe how big he is getting! Absolutely darling :)

Heather Hutch said...

HE IS SO MUCH FUN!! The BEST baby in the whole world!! We just take naps together and he is never fussy! Ryan is so dang cute with him...I love when he says "hi broder!" You have the cutest boys in the whole world!

Sarah Taylor said...

He's so big! I love his chubby cheeks! What a cutie pie!

The Price Family said...

He is super cute Kristen

Frei Family said...

Ryder is so cute!!! We are going on the 17th of July!! So excited!! And it is here in phoenix!! I am so excited!! When are you going?? Are you guys still coming to Midwestern???

McDuffie Family said...

he is adorable! how fun! I love his eyes!

Heather Hutch said...

I LOVE THE ANNOUNCEMENT!! I'm glad you got on that because he's closer to three months now :) jk. He still looks so tiny in those pics!! He's chunked up A LOT!! MISS YOU ALL..but I'll see you on Sunday so we're good!