Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 8, 2009

2.5

I really can't believe that two and half years have come and gone.
Fun Facts about Ryan:
He loves little things. He carries around this mini basketball,
which he loses all the time.
I finally bought a pack of these...

now we don't spend all of our time looking for the little basketball.
He even sleeps with it and the very first thing he says when he wakes up is,
"where's my ball?"
He is obsessed with balls.
He speaks really well, he can say just about anything and is always
surprising us with his vocabulary.
He has to say every prayer and usually prays that we go to Grandma's house.
He is still a picky eater, he will only eat what he likes,
if you try to get him to eat
'one more bite', he won't.
He loves eating BBQ chips, pizza, mac n' cheese, oatmeal, hambergers, fries, ranch, chips and salsa, candy, popsicles, ice cream, apples, spaghetti, lasagna, water, and pop
(not really anything healthy).
He loves to watch movies about baseball...'The Sandlot' 'Angels in the Outfield'
'Rookie of the Year' & 'Word World Play Ball'.
He loves to play catch and baseball with Dad.
He is good at hitting the ball with his bat and can throw really well!
When Ryder is sleeping Ryan tries to sneak into his bedroom
and climb up in his crib.
He is going to nursery a lot better, and he can sit through Sacrament meeting.
He loves reading books.
He doesn't sleep through the night most nights...
he is spoiled and likes to sleep with someone.
If he gets enough sleep he is so polite, obedient, and kind...
when he gets tired, WATCH OUT,
He hits, throws things, and screams!
We are working on these tantrums!
We just love him to pieces! Our family would be so boring without him.

We love you Ryan!!










3 comments:

Whitney and Chris said...

Love all the pictures, as always! I can't believe Ry is 2.5! Ahhh! Where has the time gone! Thanks again for listening to me this afternoon. I feel much better now that I've gotten all that off my chest! I'm sure things will never change, but oh well, I'll get over it right! Oh... I mentioned to Bird that you may want them to snap a few family pics at Thanksgiving. She said they would love to if they are in town. I'll let you know what their plans are when it gets closer. If they're not coming, we could try to just play around with my camera. Jared showed me how to do a few things so we may be able to figure something out!

Abby said...

so funny! I think that I could say every single one of those things about sam. They are so similar. especially the little toy thing.. he has a fetish with little things as well... crazy kids.

Unknown said...

Sooo true! I have only had the pleasure of seeing Ryan twice, but all those things (minus the tantrums) are readily apparent within minuts of meeting him. He is so smart and cute. I LOVE his obsession with the mini b-ball and how his fave color is pink. He is such a sweetheart!