Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas eve at the hutchinsons.
tyler and i were responsible for the Christmas eve program,
it went off with out a hitch!!!
(we don't understand either, nate and linley you're next!)

i typed out a little program and printed one for every member of the family, when i handed it to my dad he said
"wow, this is nice"
i don't know if he was being nice or serious?

we did the nativity.
ryder was baby Jesus until he got tired
then ryan was joseph and baby Jesus (because ryder left the scene)
cass was mary
sam was the ass
heather was the angel
nate and linley were shepherds
ty and i were wise men
good times were had by all!


Christmas morning:
my mom (my dad, & heather) made the most adorable car mat you have ever seen!
i know that they spent hours on it!
it has all the places that we love to go!

thank you so much, i will cherish this gift FOREVER!


we got ryan an ark.
tyler taught him to say "noah's coming" and he pulls the ark as fast as he can all over the house.
it really has two of every animal,
i couldn't even name them all.
most of the males look a little different from the females.
we are happy that he LOVES it!
thank you chris and sarah for getting this for us!
also thank you grandpa o. for staining all the pieces!!

5 comments:

Heather Hutch said...

I will be the first to comment...Mom is amazing and that mat was really unbeliavable!! It was so much fun having you all here for Christmas and I can't wait to see you in March!!! Month and a half left...

Heather Hutch said...

ALSO...my favorite thing about these pictures is that in the ones of Ryan on driving on the mat his lips are puckered because he's making the "car" sound as he drives! ha.

Em J. said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE MAT! Wow! Is it fabric...colored? I am TOTALLY stealing this idea! Of course I'm selfish with my babies so I'm just going to repeat MY house over and over as their favorite place to be!!! j/k smile Love it! The ark is darling! Tell me they bought this somewhere!! My Jay will love this although I'll have to add a few dinosaurs!! I have a movie for you to hopefully watch but I have to take a picture of it and set up everything. This movie needs updated badly so I'll have to send you what should change. I'll be in touch. Take care!

SarahC said...

What a great Christmas! They must have spent forever on the mat! It is adorable! And I love the stained animals. Would Tyler's dad be willing to do that with ours because I think they look so much better that way! You looked like you had an amazind time on your cruise!

Jake and Jen said...

What a crafty mom and sister you have! that mat is awesome!!