Monday, January 11, 2010

kristens cruising countdown

top 15 best things about our cruise to
cabo san lucas mexico!
#15 nate doing magic tricks
#14 playing cards

#13 the cute towel animals on your bed every night

#12 our family (mostly dad) winning the trivia game
we are pretty smart!

#11 tyler refusing to get sea sick
#10 formal night

# 9 mj (michael jackson for those of you who don't know that mj is michael jackson) tribute night
it got a little out of hand though:)
#8 doing "the titanic" off the edge of the boat
who doesn't do this?
# 7 being on the ocean
#6 sunsets and the moon reflecting on the water

#5 being on the beach
this is me copying the most hilarious little asian mom,
she was posing all over the place exactly like this and
having her 13 year old daughter take pictures of her.
it was unbelievable!

#4 being with my sisters
#3 being with all of my siblings:)
#2 thank you mom and dad for a GREAT trip!
#1 being with this guy!
love you
i can't get this picture off... for some reason it won't delete sorry it's on here two times!

6 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

I'm so jealous... I've never been on a cruise and I want to go SO bad! Looks like you guys had a great time. Cute pictures...and I LOVE your swimming suit...so cute!!

1snappyfamily said...

I LOVED this post! What a fun way to tell us about your trip! Looks like you had fun, for sure! =)

Heather Hutch said...

yes, love YOUR swimming suit. ha. you are funny my cute sister! loved that trip with you!!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Cruising is the only way to travel--I love it! I love your "Asian mama" pose, too--that is hilarious! :)

Em J. said...

Precious cruise photos! I hope you make a little memory book soon before Cancun! You are one lucky girl! Yes, the ark is SO adorable! Is it a business? If your friend's mom is up to this again...Jay would LOVE this for his b-day on April 10th...yes, Nates's b-day, too..how amazing is that!! Ask her the price, too...you may have been given a discount?! I wonder if she can make a dinosaur? Look into that? (smile) Maybe she can just make an ostrich or giraffe body more "scary". I'll probably pass on having them painted although I'm sure I'll regret it...it's probably super cute but we're trying to be better at saving dinero. I def want to stain them like Grandpa O! I'll google this and see how hard it is. Maybe he won't mind me calling him if I'm having trouble? Anyway, let's see if this is even all possible...your friend's mom may be busy and I totally understand that!!! Love ya! Love these pics!!!

Aunt Tass said...

Love them but don`t you remember me and mom on the water weny!