Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3.5

ryan is three and a half today.
if you ask him how old he is,
he holds up five fingers.
i told him he can still hold up just three.

ryan was the king in preschool today
not because it is his half birthday,
just because it was his turn.
we made this poster last night that he could show his class.

the poster says
i'm three years old.
my favorite color is green.
my favorite animal is an elephant.
my favorite food is apples.
the zoo is my favorite place.
when i grow up i want to be woody.
my favorite thing to do is go to the park.
if i had one wish, i would wish for
an airplane ride.
(he really didn't understand what a wish was...
i did my best trying to explain it)

this little guy (who thinks he is big) 
 too big to kiss his mother even.
i told him that i would be kissing him till he was 85.
and he thinks that is so funny.
he is such a good brother.  
he does yell ryyy derrr when ryder messes up what he is doing.
but other than that they play great together.
ryan even sings to ryder all the time.
and if you ask ryan to sing "you are my sunshine"
he sings in the highest pitched voice while rubbing your face.
it really is sweet.
he is learning so much in preschool
(i have a whole other post about that).
and he loves going.
and my favorite thing is picking him up everyday.
and everyday he asks me if i missed him so much.
and the truth is...
i did.

love you ryan 
"you are my favorite thing in the whole world in my life"



2 comments:

Heather Hutchinson said...

You are so CUTE! I love half birthdays (you and I are the only ones who celebrate them)! You do have two of the cutest boys in the world and they're getting so big! Give them kisses for me! LOVE YOU!

JeNee said...

Ryan is getting so big! I am so happy he found his lion... Ryan's lion... thanks for skyping! Super job on the poster Krissy! LOVE the family picture! Love you darling Owen's!