Wednesday, September 8, 2010

ryan says

"mom, i have to borrow your jammies because i'm getting so big"
7.14.10

ryan and i were looking at pictures of the grand canyon...
"when i get even bigger, like a bird, i can fly over there"
7.14.10

"i want green like the trees and bushes"
7.20.10

dad: ryan, look at that coyote
ryan: is it ferocious?
7.31.10

dad: water is delicious
ryan: no pop!!
8.1.10

"there's something terrible and wrong"
8.1.10

"i have a plan i'll share my scooby doo book with ryder"
8.4.10

ryan: mom, i really really want to have a sleep over
mom: i think you are too little for sleep overs
ryan: mom! i'm really really really big now.
8.6.10

"dad, we're going to make you a wally cake cause you're my favorite"
8.8.10

ryan and i were looking at his job chart together.
mom: you have to do your job chart everyday before you can go to preschool
ryan: yay! thank you mom so much!
8.9.10

ryan burped...
"that's the biggest burp i've ever heard in the whole world in my life"
8.9.10

we were finishing lunch at wendy's
all the french fries were gone so ryan started dipping his finger into the ketchup, and licking the ketchup off.
"mom, my finger is like a french fry"
8.15.10

after ryan got done tracing his name he said
"i had no problem on the w's"
9.1.10

ryan: are we close to my school?
mom: we're really close
ryan: so we're really far to grandmas!
9.2.10




2 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

You are so good for writing this stuff down! I started my blog, because I am horrible at journaling, and I need to start posting the cute things Kenley says. I laughed out loud at some of those things Ryan said--so cute! :)

JeNee said...

Yes, Ryan is right and the preschool is way too far from Grandma's!!! I hope we can some day fix this problem! Thanks for being a GREAT blogger Krissy! These are priceless!